Site tracking

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hope Card pictures

Here are some cards I got from kids at the Hope Center when I had a going away party a couple weeks ago:

I like this one because he's not thanking me that I taught HIM to draw but that I taught "the kids" how to draw, like he's thanking me on their behalf :)

This is the inside of the card. It has some suspense with the arrow... "I will miss...." what could it be??


"You". yup. couldn't quite fit that in the inside.

This one is a First Communion card that apparently said it all so Johnina just signed her name.

This is just a page of stickers, but who doesn't love stickers?

And finally a picture of someone... hopefully not me because this person has some serious acne and crazy sunshine hands, but awesome pants.

Kids at the Hope Center are wonderful and amazing. I'm really going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment