Site tracking

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I made it!



yes this is me looking super awesome after 28 hours of traveling. I had a long layover in LAX, but I found a spot in a food court area with wifi and an outlet, so I was good.

Flying from LA to NZ felt like forever. I tried to watch a few movies but always fell asleep after the first 10 mins. The biggest complaint that I have is my shoulder kills from carrying my duffel bag around. Other than that (which really isn't bad once I took some advil) everything went super smooth. I know SO many people were praying for me and it kind of overwhelmed me at times. It means the world to me that we were all joining in prayer for my safety and that things would work out. I always get nervous about my luggage getting to my destination when I travel so when I saw my bag, I almost started jumping up and down. (I didn't because of the whole exhausted from traveling thing). Jesus gets all the credit for getting me here because I'm clueless when it comes to traveling.

It's chilly here (it's their winter) but it's nice and sunny and I'm looking forward to exploring Auckland the next couple days. School starts on Monday so that's when I head to the campus in Cambridge. New Zealand accents are amazing. I could just sit and listen to them all day... but then I would look like creeper so I probably won't.

here's some reference for where I am and where I'll be.



let the adventure begin.....

1 comment:

  1. Praise Jesus! I think thats a cute photo and thanks for the maps!

    ReplyDelete